Why do pests feed in your pets?
The soft, warm fur of dogs and cats provides the perfect environment for fleas and ticks. These insects feed on your pet’s blood and can cause health problems ranging from allergic reactions to serious tick-borne illnesses. Both fleas and ticks are more common during the warmer months, but you can take steps toward them off any time of year.
What are the signs?
– Flea droppings (dark specks) in the fur.
– Flea eggs (white specks) in the fur.
– Excessive licking or scratching.
– Scabs or hot spots on the skin.
Why should you use a flea and tick collar:
– Flea collars can be really effective at combating ticks and fleas because the collars rest around the pet’s neck. This means the insecticide is most effective in the neck and face area, which also happens to be where ticks gravitate. If ticks are a concern for you, MASOLD collars will be a great option.
What are you waiting for? Click ADD TO CART now to get yourself a handy flea collar!